Elmina, Cape Coast & Kakum Canopy


I'm going to be honest, because you probably saw the original post, this trip was quite a long time ago. But iMovie and I are rarely friends, and so it has taken me the best part of a month to pull together my footage and turn it into a delightful little video for you - and for me, because I regularly watch my old clips and get wanderlust all over again.

It was indeed a fantastic trip. I know I say that often, in fact it seems like every vlog I make ends with my gushing about my experience, but it's true; I guess I am just very lucky to go on these adventures.

So why not give it a watch, and experience the terrifying moment as I stumbled across this stunning canopy?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and share your thoughts with me. I read and reply to each and every one.