Latest Instagrams
Sunday, 3 January 2016

Exploring Abu Dhabi


This vlog has been impossible to make. From iMovie disasters with missing footage to Youtube's inability to publish the video, it has taken far longer than I expected, and I half thought about giving up on it.

Finally, happily, however, I can now say that it has loaded and published and done all the things it should to exist on the internet.

I hope you enjoy seeing a little bit more of Abu Dhabi. Most of the things in this vlog are not part of my day to day lifestyle out in the city, but instead represent a good tourist experience of the place. As I explain more than once in the video, it was very strange to be seeing it from another side but I loved showing my aunt around and especially delighted in returning to an old home. The view from the helipad is magical!

So I hope you enjoy it, and if you do then please make me a happy woman by giving it a thumbs up and subscribing. I am so delighted when people do.



4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, it looks amazing! So jealous you got to go there. No holidays for the poor students :(

    Elesaurus | elesaurus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment Eleanor, I know I am very lucky! xx

      Delete
  2. I loved watching this, Abu Dhabi and Dubai are definitely on my list of places I want to visit. You're so nicely spoken in your vlogs, thanks for sharing! X

    Sally ~ DiagonSally


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment Sally! You should definitely visit, they are wonderful places :)

      Liza xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and share your thoughts with me. I read and reply to each and every one.

Latest pins

Subscribe