A Magical Day



As you may or may not know, I am a huge Harry Potter fan. I grew up on the books, and they're still a source of entertainment and comfort to me. So of course I delighted in spending the day at the Harry Potter studios, seeing the thousands of props, hundreds of costumes, and numerous sets.

The quality of the video isn't my finest and for that I apologise: I managed to put the charger of my good camera into the washing machine and so was relying on my older camera, which didn't like the low lighting of the studios. However the magic is most definitely still there, so I hope you enjoy these minutes of my wizarding experience.

By the way, you knew I was a secret nerd right? Well my best friend and I spent a long time creating a quiz for Buzzfeed on what your Hogwarts house would be based on your Myers-Briggs personality type. If you want to delight in my nerdiness, click here (but please don't judge me).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and share your thoughts with me. I read and reply to each and every one.