Washington DC


Having never ventured towards the capital of the United States, following a failed attempt three years ago during the Snowpocalyse, I felt it was finally time to make my way there. It's only a five hour bus ride, and so in my last weekend in New York I hopped aboard for a small, solo adventure.

As with so many of my trips, I had a fantastic time! I only stayed in the city for around thirty hours, but managed to squeeze a lot into such little time. A highlight, of course, was meeting up with my darling friend Xinyi and attending the launch of the Cursed Child. I read it on the bus back and loved it. No spoilers, of course, but trust me when I say it does a fantastic job of staying true to the original series whilst bringing in exciting new stories.

So sit back, relax, and enjoy my experiences around the wonderful Washington DC. 





Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram |  Pinterest 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and share your thoughts with me. I read and reply to each and every one.