The Copenhagen Vlog

Isn't it wonderful to relive trips? 

That's how I felt as I finished this video, and got to witness all those little moments that are otherwise lost. It's why I started vlogging - to give myself and distant family members the opportunity to experience my travels as many times as I/they please. I still flick back to Kazakhstan, my favourite of all my vlogs, whenever I need cheering up. 



So here is another little taste for you, this time of Demark's fascinating capital. It was a wonderful 48 hours of friendship, fun and a little taste of fear... I think I've just about forgiven Brittany for that last one. 



Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram |  Pinterest 

- Camera used: Canon EOS M with 18-55mm lens - 

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and share your thoughts with me. I read and reply to each and every one.