A Taste Of Abu Dhabi


So this vlog is a bit closer to home than the last one (wait when did the UAE become home?!) but I had a lot of fun on this little jaunt.

I was lucky enough to pay a visit to the Taste Of Abu Dhabi festival that was held at the Du Arena on Yas Island this weekend just gone. Although I am a terrible cook I love food, so getting to taste lots of delicious things in the beautiful sunshine was pretty idyllic. I was accompanied by the lovely Firas, who fangirled hard when he met his favourite chef so keep your eyes peeled for that adorable moment! Also apologies for how often I say the word excited, but it sums up pretty well how we were feeling. 

I hope you enjoy these vlogs, because I definitely love making them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and share your thoughts with me. I read and reply to each and every one.